Position Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Department Name: Creative
Reports To: Creative Director
Conceptualize, plan, execute visual communication materials for clients, internal requirements in coordination with other departments (Marketing / Research / OOH Media).
Interpret a creative brief and come up with creative solutions to tackle the certain problem and turning it into a solution to exceed client expectations:
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Aligning the Client's brief and expectations with the new trends and technologies.
- Participate in brainstorming and coming up with concepts & ideas that stand out in the market.
- Acting as brand guardian for the client/brand, and making sure all guidelines are met and implemented.
- Perform Digital imaging that includes photocomposition and re-touching, print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using appropriate software and format.
- Work on various and wide variety of deliverables & tasks which include but are not limited to:
- Press ads
- TV commercial storyboards
- Digital Banners
- Social Media
- Events branding
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Advertising / Commercial arts or its equivalent
- 5+ years in the field of Advertising / Marketing / Production or its equivalent
- Advanced knowledge in digital graphic software
- Video editing
- Comprehensive understanding of production techniques, technicalities and restrictions
- Must have extensive knowledge of professional softwares which include but not limited to: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Office applications etc.,
- Solid background in visual communications, commercial art, print, digital, photography, video, branding and typography