About the Vacancy
Viola is looking to hire an Assistant Producer to join the growing and well-established Viola Producers team based in Abu Dhabi.
As such, the role is only for candidates based in / flexible to relocate to Abu Dhabi on short notice.
- Working along with the Producer / Director to develop concepts and ideas
- Project research, gathering information and knowledge from available resources
- Hiring, arranging, and organizing crew members and supervising production personnel
- Coordinating set construction, supervise lighting and sound plans
- Additional operational duties such as managing the budget, generating financial reports and status updates
- Active involvement in the creative side of the job by pitching ideas, helping to develop stories and scripts, and suggesting improvements
- Assists in defining, writing, and producing shows stories and report information to audience
- Creates and maintaining Shooting and interview schedules
- Manages the flow of assets and information between production team and internal company team members
- Research and creating lower thirds and graphics, prepares traffic and usage reports on an as-needed basis
- Reviews edited video content for the shows and/or does it him/herself.
- Writes headlines and captions and creating photos to accompany videos as assigned by the producer of the show
- Bachelor’s Degree in video production or film
- 4 years TV experience in a film production environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills exceptionally well organized and highly self-motivated and Highly detail oriented
- Excellent Arabic and English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of content in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure and tied deadline
- Experience using, photo and video editing software and excellent knowledge of Microsoft office is preferred
Company: Viola Communications
Department: Viola Producers
Job Location: Abu DhabiApply On Linkedin